My D E C E M B E R EMPTIES!
❤ – like, 🙄 – eh, & 👎🏻 – dislike
1. H20 plus elements keep it fresh cleanser I used it all up after a couple days of posting my My 10-step korean skincare It lasted me awhile considering it was only 2 fl oz. I enjoyed this product a lot and will definitely be repurchasing after I use up most of my deluxe sample / full size cleansers. ❤️
2. SK-II facial treatment essence was mentioned in my previous post. I loved it I really did but for the price I think there are other great essences out there for a much cheaper alternative. Since this was my only essence that I have had I decided to purchase the COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence because I’ve heard great things about this essence because of Joan Kim. She’s literally my favorite beauty/vlogger on youtube when it comes to korean skincare. ❤️
3. First aid beauty ultra repair hydrating serum was also mentioned in my last post too. I really enjoyed this serum when it came to hydrating my dry patches that I get around my eyes and nose especially when it comes to winter. I just love that it keeps my skin hydrated and not oily. Also, compared to my November Empties 2017 when I was using the murad serum I like this one much better just because it didn’t feel tacky on the face or anything. However, it does feel sticky once its on your hand but that disappears within a couple minutes. ❤️
4. First aid beauty ultra repair cream in the scent pink grapefruit do I need to say anything more about this product other than that it’s my favorite cream for my body. It helps with my eczema on my elbows and under my knee where it is usually itchy during the cold winter months. I also love that there is so much use for it other than just eczema and hydrating. It also helps with bug bite? Which is pretty interesting in my opinion. Overall, I love this cream and will continue to repurchase over and over. ❤️
5. It cosmetics confidence in an eye cream (3x) sample packets this eye cream did the job but I didn’t really notice anything different other than it is moisturizing. I still have two deluxe size samples of this product but I don’t think it would be a repurchase for me since it is expensive but not quite expensive as my Murad one that I had bought. 🙄
6. Sheet masks empties. I mentioned quite a few of the Innisfree sheet masks in a few blog posts back if you want to give it a read (: so I won’t be talking much about it since it’ll be repetitive and I’ll probably bored you to death ha. I enjoyed the many Innisfree sheet masks I’ve tried as well as the one Leaders mask.
*I’ll make sure to post a picture showing the variety of sheet masks I’ve used next month compared to posting a picture with all my empties in a ziplock bag. I totally forgot to take them out of the bag and just took a quick snapshot.
FTC: This blog post is not sponsored and I bought everything with my own money. All images are my own unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own.